Sunday, November 25, 2012

Paranormal Strangeness

Fucking Christ, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Well, I'm setting up this blog to... "record" paranormal phenomena in our house, I guess. I suppose if I am forced into doing this. My wife is... to be honest... going a little ballistic over a little thing. My kids have apparently heard a voice or something while playing in the back yard. They said they heard a woman giggling. I don't believe them. So my wife went to go check on them. And then she said she heard something calling her "bitch". It may have been the creaking of the shed door or maybe the rustle of the leaves, but I doubt that a voice came out and actually talked to her.

I know I sound a little bit like an asshole, but they're jumping through hoops, making mountains out of molehills, and I believe they went and looked up spirits and demons and that kind of stuff, thinking it would do some good.

So I guess I'll just take a voice recorder, go out there, and record anything I hear. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment